Affordable Service Heating & Air Conditioning provides a thorough multi-point heating and air system full diagnostic and cleaning. Our trained technicians perform a full service heating and air system maintenance.
Multi-Point Full Service Heating and Air Conditioning Service
- Full system check to ensure proper operation and full efficiency optimization.
- Safety and electrical system visual inspection to ensure all connections are tight and operating in specification.
- Combustion process check to ensure safe and efficient operation (heating season).
- Indoor blower fan check to ensure proper balanced operation and lubrication.
- Evaporator inspection to ensure the evaporator is not clogged and the condensate drain pan is intact (cleaning is an additional charge).
- Condensate system check to ensure all parts and pumps are in good working order.
- Visual freon leak check at indoor and outdoor unit (further leak checking or repair is additional charge).
- Outdoor coil cleaning to ensure system is clean and operating at the highest efficiency (cooling season).
- Outdoor electrical and controls check to ensure all parts are operating correctly and no arcing or burning is present on electrical connections.
Affordable Service Heating & Air Conditioning provides the highest quality heating and air conditioning service at an affordable price. Our heating and cooling service keeps your system operating at its best while ensuring that small issues do not lead to big repairs.
Why Does my Heating & Air Conditioning System Need Service?
Your heating and air conditioning system runs thousands of hours each year. The dust that accumulates in your home circulates through your indoor unit and ductwork. This means that every surface of your indoor unit gets dust and dirt packed in it every year. This dust dries out the lubrication in motor bearings and makes safety limits and switches fail to operate. It also coats your indoor evaporator with multiple layers of dust that severely reduces the efficiency of your system. It can also lead to early system failure if the problem becomes too bad.
The outdoor unit pulls in dirt and pollen. Therefore, this can dirty it. In addition, this dirt and pollen can dry out motor bearing lubrication and cause your motor to overheat and seize. This dirt and pollen also covers your outdoor coils so heat transfer is limited which reduces your unit efficiency and can cause it to permanently fail by killing the compressor.
Perform Heating and Air Service every spring and fall
A full system service of your heating and air conditioning system should occur before every cooling season and before every heating season to ensure the unit is operating correctly and to clean dust, debris, and rust from your system before it fails permanently. But if you have not had heating and air conditioning service performed in a while, the best time is always right now.
Contact Affordable Service Heating & Cooling to schedule your Heating and Air Service Today.
We recommend Heil® Heating & Cooling Equipment.